Calendar of Events
Click on the event title for a full flyer! All Events are at the Monroe Center for Healthy Aging, unless otherwise specified.
Monroe Center for Healthy Aging
15275 S. Dixie Hwy.
A note about program fees
Most programs at our center are free. Paid instructor programs and some others do have a charge - usually $1 to $5 per session. You can pay in advance if you would like.
If you are a non-member who participates in fee programs, the usual cost is slightly more than the member price. We would like you to be members although membership is not required to participate.
Nate Lawson: Financial Service Representative
- Friday October 7th
- 11:30 AM
- Blue Cross Medicare Legacy Medigap Price Increase
- Learn Valuable information that you can act upon immediately
- How much is your premium going up?
- What are the other insurance options available in your area? Do you qualify for subsidy to help lower your monthly premium?
- Sunday October 23rd
- Doors open at 12:30 PM, BIGNO Starts at 1:30 PM
- VFW Post 1138
- 400 Jones Ave. Monroe, MI 48161
- $20 per person